
For those who hadn't heard, the PET scan that I had taken a few weeks ago has come back all clear! Very happy news every time it happens. Continuing with the other tests, I had my EGD on Tuesday. For those who don't know (since I didn't), that just means a scope is sent down my throat to make sure everything is in order. The drugs were pretty crazy (I was a couch potato the rest of the day), and the doctor came to talk to me while I was still a little sketchy. But here is what he said: the muscle between my stomach and esophagus is very weak, which could be the cause for the bad acid reflux, and there was also so ulcer lining. He had also said there was so pre-cancerous something (holes in my memory) that he was going to send for testing. All that to say, Haley and I will be meeting with him soon to discuss the findings. That's all the info for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment