Thursday, June 28, 2012

Alright people, we know it's been FOREVER since we last blogged but we're back up and running.  Life is beginning to slow down (a little bit) and we're getting into a "normal" routine:)  Life has been even more crazy than normal with us working, taking care of both chillins, and our big move just over a month ago.  We are settled into our a new house and while there are still things to be done, we're absolutely loving it here.  Going from 2 rooms to 4 AND having a yard has been life changing.  When people ask me about it I say that I'm embarrassed that a "thing" can bring us as a family so much joy, but the reality is that it has.  Having a yard for Avery to play in has been amazing and Andy and I have really gotten into gardening and what not.  We have a fruit/vegetable garden and flowers all over the place, it's so great!  We're in phase 2 of construction, we're currently having the girls' bathroom re-done and we did some work on the kitchen (tore down a wall, new flooring, etc)

As far as the kiddos go Aves is almost 3, we can't believe it!  She's a non-stop talker (as Jeff says who is doing the construction) and she's VERY BUSY.  She is starting a real dance class the week of her birthday where they have a uniform and it's tap and ballet, she's going to love it.  We've also signed her up for preschool starting at the end of august because she needs a little bit more stimulation and attention:)

Myla just turned 7 months and we're working hard on her sitting up which she's not quite doing on her own yet, she's just not into it.  She loves playing with toys, chewing on EVERYTHING, and being entertained by Avery.  Unfortunately...she's also a Daddy's girl and despite all the things I try, she gives the biggest smiles to him;)  She's also getting sooooo close to giggling, we're just not quite there yet.

It's Andy and I's birthday week which was good.  We both worked both of our birthdays (to keep it fair:) but we both felt loved and special.  I'm attaching a link to some pictures of the last couple of months including a trip we took to winnemucca, NV to enjoy Grandma and Grandpa Larsen's 70th wedding anniversary.  Enjoy the pictures and expect a house update of photos soon:)
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.757459094427.2144881.68602760&type=1&l=7ec99c7b1a http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.757459094427.2144881.68602760&type=1&l=7ec99c7b1a

2 comments:

  1. I've been checking every day, and am so glad there's a new one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha bopper :) I actually stopped checking and then .. voila!... THANK YOU for starting again. This Grammy is VERY happy!!!
    XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete