Sunday, September 23, 2012

Just keeping you up to date:)

Here are some pictures form life...

Swimming in the Hibbs' pool is the best...this time we went and got my parents' puppy (Jac, short for Jacqueline) to bring her over but she ended up going swimming, Myla loved floating around with her.

Our sweet Stella girl, she continues to be a really good puppy (most of the time of course)

Myla loves eating by herself more and more every day, the amount of food she gets down is truly remarkable.

The Hiroto's are back from Malawi!  Avery and Yamikani have become quick friends and they're so cute together.

Just a quick shower for Mommy while the girls watch a TV show:)

We had the church picnic a while back where Avery made a rocket because they had a rocket launcher there, hers definitely went the farthest (I may be slightly biased) and she was one proud rocket maker!

We can't get enough of that sweet smile and those gorgeous blue eyes.

Aves loving being a big girls with her pigtails and high top converse shoes.

They now both have laptops, it's pretty funny.

My last PM shift we had a taco bar, it was amazing, I definitely miss my PM people but I'm loving being on day shift (for those that don't know about 2 weeks ago I switched to day shift, 0700-1530 so I can be home every night and it's amazing, we love having dinner together as a family and I've been able to start taking ballet classes!)

Love love love this child, Yami is so great.

We try to hang out with the Hiroto's as much as possible, we made homemade pizzas one night and Yami couldn't get enough, so funny!

We stopped the "dreamfeed" a couple of weeks ago so Myla no longer gets woken up to get a bottle, it's something that will definitely be missed because we loved that cuddle time but she no longer needs it...it means we're facing the harsh reality that she's growing up:(

We continue to have fun with friends!  Here is Myla and sweet baby Evan (Dawson's little brother) playing together on the front lawn.

Oh man, I have a picture of me looking exactly like this.  Avery continues to take a ballet/tap class every Wednesday, unfortunately I no longer get to go because I work every Wednesday now BUT our great friend Katie Johnson takes care of the girls on Wednesdays and brings both to dance class.

Another great thing about Avery being in preschool is that we get some alone time with Myla and boys does she love it!  

One of her favorite toys is the mirror....

Going on a walk while sissy is in school, a stuffed animal replaces Aves in the double stroller:)

We got to babysit Yami one night when all of our friends from small group came over, he was amazing and we love him! (this picture is especially great because he's doing such a manly pose:)

Myla has started doing lots of hand/arm movements...this is the "I surrender" motion, she also waves bye bye and can say "all done" in sign language.

Myla and Stella girl hanging out...

This is Myla's 10 month birthday!  We really enjoy only having one mobile child so we haven't been totally encouraging her to crawl but we realize now that we must cause she's getting old, hopefully we'll have crawling videos soon!

Post breakfast bottle sister loving...

and big sister kisses

along with more big sister kisses (notice Myla pushing away...)

and now they're friends again. 

Hope you all are doing well, still working on the "16% post" it's going to be a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment