So it's official...I am on maternity leave! There are just too many things going on with my health and it seemed better to stay at home. I'm 33 weeks, due Nov. 28th (for those that forgot) and still experiencing the dizziness, lightheadedness, heart stuff (mainly fast heart rate), and contractions. On top of the anemia that my MD discovered, she also recently discovered a vitamin B12 deficiency. She is not comfortable doing more tests and/or treating it because she feels that it is out of her scope of practice so she has referred me to a different doctor. I just heard back from him in the last hour and he has ordered more tests to be done and we'll go from there:) I'm not feeling any worse than normal, just status quo so I'm hanging in there and baby Mary Lou is as active as ever! Avery is very excited that I don't have to go to work anymore and we've been spending a lot of quality time together.
After church on Sunday we headed out to the pumpkin patch with Dawson (avery's friend), and his parents Jill and Matt. Here are some photos from the adventure:
Getting the kids in the wagon so we had some control over them:)
The pumpkin that Avery picked out.
They went through a hay-maze for kiddos (notice Dawson's arm around Avery:)
Avery's first pony ride! She absolutely loved it.
Petting a pig (she had no fear of the animals)
My kid is the one in the middle throwing corn everywhere;) this was a giant pit of corn to play in, made me feel bad for starving people around the world cause here we were just playing in corn, but as you can see, the Avester loved it!
It was difficult to get her out of the corn pit...
Dawson, Avery and Andy being silly
Lastly they went on a train ride in these cute little cows, Avery is still talking about this part.
One more shot of them with their pumpkins!
And heaven forbid they walk anywhere without holding hands...oh dear!
We'll keep you up to date as best we can as these health updates come, for now it's just a waiting game:)
No comments:
Post a Comment