Monday, August 5, 2013

Home Inspection PASS!

Hey guys!  So we had our home inspection last Thursday, the 1st and we passed!!! woohooooo! For some reason Andy and I both got super nervous right before it, and it continued on for a little while.  The very first thing our social worker did was put our kitchen sink water on hot, full blast, and measure the temperature.  Unfortunately, our water was too hot and it set off the whole thing on a negative note. BUT we perservered and there were only a few problems that are easily remedied and our social worker already put us as a pass:)  Because of her increased caseload right now she's thinking that it will probably be around 6 weeks to get our home study written and then "published" by the higher ups which puts us open for kids around mid-september.  One of the hardest parts for Andy and I was that she said, "I wish you guys were open now because of I have the perfect kids for you!".  Our imagination, as you can imagine, went wild!  If only we could get more details of what a "perfect kid" for us means, oh man we're so excited.
Here were Andy and I after we passed...so excited!

We were so excited that we had dessert before dinner, really living it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment